ZK SF100 RFID Card
ZK SF100 Biometric Fingerprint Door Access Control Security TCP/IP Smart RFID Card Access Control Time Attendance System
• 2.4-inch color display with graphical UI for easy operation
• Up to 24 user-defined schedules that can be activated on a daily bell alert (optional)
• Prompt audio acceptance or rejection signals for valid or invalid fingers
• Compact and lightweight, small size for 86mm (L) x 86mm (H) socket installation
• TCP/IP or RS485 communication for various networking environments
• Supports USB flash drive for offline data management
• Built-in auxiliary input with enhanced flexibility to link with wired detector or emergency switch
• Up to 15 multi-verification methods to enhance the security level
• Standard access control features such as Time zone, Holiday, A&C Group, Unlock combination, etc.
• Duress Alarm offers effective protection against duress by threats
• Tamper proof switch and multiple alarm outputs
• Multi-languages customizable
The SF100 is an IP-based fingerprint terminal that works both in-network and standalone modes. In network mode, it can connect with ZKAccess3.5 software for access control and time attendance management.
Wiegand output makes SF100 flexible to connect with ZKTeco or any 3rd party controllers as a slave reader. Additionally, Wiegand input allows two units of SF100 to configure with each other and utilize the Master & Slave solution, which requires user verification at both entrance and exit. Meanwhile, the anti-passback function can be used to maximize security.